Withdrawal from the contract within 14 days.
According to § 1829 (1) of the Civil Code, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without a reason and without any sanction within 14 days after the contractual performance, using the means of distance communication (internet). This option applies to a consumer (individual) who does not act in the course of his business or other business activity or in the independent exercise of his profession when concluding and fulfilling the contract. Returned goods must be undamaged and unused and if possible in their original packaging.
To cancel the contract within 14 days, follow these steps:
1. Print “Form-Exchange-Return-Claim-of-Purchased-Product.pdf”. (download here).
2. In the form, fill in your contact details and the name of the goods (including size and quantity) you will return.
3. Tick the reason for returning the “14-Day Return Policy”.
4. In the form, please specify your bank account number (number of bank account you want to receive your money on)
5. Send the form and the insured goods at the address shown in the table here (do not send the shipment to cash on delivery).
6. Write us an email here: info (at) eliterebels.eu. Subject: “I abstain from the contract within 14 days”. Provide the following information in the email: Order number and your bank account number.
We will send you the refund back to you within 14 days after withdrawal from the contract. In exercising the consumer’s right to withdraw from the contract, the supplier is only entitled to reimbursement of the actual costs incurred in returning the goods. The supplier is also obliged to return the paid amount to the consumer within 30 days of withdrawal at the latest.